Wednesday, March 6, 2013

On The Minute Complex

warm up: 
TGU   16kg   3r/3l


Week 1 day 2: 
Double Clean & Press and Renegade Rows on the Minute

Set the clock for 15 min and every minute on the minute perform sets of 5 reps on either the dbl clean and press or the renegade rows.  Alternate between the two exercises each set.  Skip a round if you need to.

Double C&P 2- 12kg
Renegade Rows  2 -16kg

NOTES:
** skipped a round after 8 rounds
** subbed renegade rows for pullups ( 5 would take me over a minute! and I like RR better)
** worked out to :40 work/:20 rest for the c&p; :30 work/:30 rest for the r. rows
** hard as heck!! before I started I planned on going 20 min but after the 8th round when I needed a rest I knew that wasn't happening :)
** Great workout!!


cash out:
Yoga: Quick Fix